What is "Digimon Collectors"? digimoncollect is a community where fans of Digimon merchandise can buy, trade, sell, and discuss Digimon merchandise such as CDs, DVDs, Doujinshi, Figures, Video Games, Plush Dolls, Digivices, ect.
Maintainer rypeltajarollActive Contact me via Livejournal PMs, or AIM: rypeltaja
Moderator shindkrowActive Contact shindkrow via Livejournal PMs.
Please read the rules before registering and posting! Rules were written by rypeltajaroll and shindkrow.
Rules 0. Yes, there's a rule #0. Why? Because people insist on using l33t and how r u? speak when they post! DO NOT DO THIS. Seriously, it is just too difficult to read your posts. If you want to be so lazy that you can't type properly, maybe this place isn't your cup of tea, either..
1. You can only post topics that relate to Digimon merchandise. You cannot post discussion topics about the anime, manga, ect, unless it relates to the merchandise. EX: Has the anime had an official US release on DVD?
2. Please make your images no larger than 500x500 pixels, unless you're posting them behind an LJ cut.
3. Everyone needs a sales permission before they can post sales/trade posts. Yes, even the old members must apply for one since January 2010. You can contact rypeltajaroll via PM or AIM to get your permission. If possible, I'd like to see your seller's feedback on eBay, LJ or any other site. List of approved sellers. I really suggest you checking out this list before buying from people on the comm. Most of the time, people selling here have permission, but sometimes new members skip the rules and make sales posts right away.
4. Not much of a rule, but still very important! On top of the approved sellers list, you probably should check out our banned users list so you'll know who you should be avoiding when looking for Digimon goods to buy. We also have a feedback post that's almost never used, but if you want, please create your own feedback thread over there so everyone can comment how they liked doing business with you! A more recent addition is the negative feedback post. Click the links for more info!
5. Please do not doublepost. Also, if your sales post is still on the front page of the community, don't post a new one but edit the old one instead. Or, if you really can't wait, how about making a collection post and adding your sales to it? Then it wouldn't be all about sales, but also showing off your collection!
6. Do not send an item before you've received a cleared payment by Paypal (and eCheck), money order or check.
7. For easier navigating, community tags are now available (since January 2010) so please use them. List of available tags.
8. It's alright to link images from a bandwidth that isn't your own. (EX: linking directly from an eBay image)
9. Links to auctions ARE allowed, including eBay and Yahoo Japan! Especially if you find something one of our collectors is looking for! NOTE: If you post a link, keep in mind someone here may outbid you as a result of that. If you really want an item, wait to post the link until AFTER you have won the item. This is a public forum, remember?
10. Concerning 3rd Party Auction Proxy Sites like SMJ, Rinkya, ect. Please do not post "How do I use SMJ?!" We are not here to help with that sort of thing. Just google it or go over to pkmncollectors FAQ. However, please note that you should research fees extensively as well as customer service BEFORE you register and bid using a proxy service, so there won't be any surprise costs.
11. Explicit images of merchandise *are* allowed, but they MUST BE behind a CUT, or you'll be banned after 1 warning.
12. Discussions of cosplay and conventions are okay. Just try to keep it merchandise related, such as what kind of merch was availible at different dealers, prices, bootlegs, ect. *NOTE ABOUT COSPLAY STUFF: Please don't post your Digimon cosplay here UNLESS you're selling it or if it's something someone's never seen before (EX: Custom Digi-Plush or maybe a Crest/Tag.)*
Other * - Digimon Collector's Maintainers are NOT responsible for sales, trades, ect. that do not involve the maintainers.